The versatile and modular Bionic Chest Protector incorporates Level 1 CE certified protection on the back, chest and shoulders. With hard shell protector plates and soft bio foam interior padding, the Bionic Chest Protector is extremely comfortable, with a lightweight design that allows for high levels of breathability and airflow.
• Protector plates feature embedded grid technology under the shells which absorbs and dissipates impacts forces.
• Grid technology cell system enables greater flexibility and air ventilation while allowing for significantly reduced weight.
• Soft touch BNS puller for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS.
• Modular design means protector can be worn in various configurations allowing rider to use in different riding situations.
• Soft bio foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and personalized, close-to-the-body fit.
• Protector plates are CE certified.
• Back protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1.
• Chest protector is CE certified according with the prEN 1621-3:2016 Level 1 Full Chest Protector.
• The Shoulder Protectors are CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
• Hard shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
• Shells feature perforation zones and air channeling for excellent breathability and ventilation.
• Removable upper back padded panel for BNS compatibility.
• Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close the body at all times.
• The front side wings are connected to the main chest protector with three bridge fixings allowing the wings to move independently and take the shape of the body.
• The thermoformed side padding offers superb rider comfort whilst also protecting the lower ribs against injury.
• The shoulder protectors are adjustable to allow for different shoulder widths and can also be removed if required.